How long does the delivery takes?
• Our delivery will take about 3 to 7 business days (excluding weekends & PH) – unless stated otherwise (i.e. on preorder status, customized item).
Is the delivery free?
• The delivery is free – except for restricted areas or places with no direct lift access and stairs climbing is required for the delivery.
• Please refer to “Is there any delivery surcharge? – For Bulky Items” below for the delivery surcharge for restricted areas and stairs climbing.
• Some of our products may be placed on preorder status as indicated in red in the product description section.
• The “Estimated stock arrival date” is the date where the shipment is expected to arrive to our warehouse.
• The delivery for preorder items will take about 3 to 7 business days (excluding weekends & PH) once the shipment has arrived.
Can I choose my preferred delivery date and timing?
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate request for specific date and timing for the delivery.
What are your delivery methods?
• Our delivery are generally classified into two methods:
1. Bulky items – In-house delivery / contractor delivery
2. Small items – Courier delivery
How is your delivery process like? – For Bulky Items
• Our delivery team will give you an confirmation call or SMS prior to the delivery.
• Should you be able to make it for the delivery, kindly acknowledge the call or SMS sent to you.
• Should you be unable to make it for the delivery, please kindly let us know and our delivery team will reschedule your delivery to the next available date.
Is there any delivery surcharge? – For Bulky Items
• Staircase delivery surcharge is chargeable depending on the product and floors involved, the amount can be found below.
• A $30.00 delivery surcharge applies for delivery to special or restricted areas i.e. Sentosa, Jurong Island.
• Should you acknowledged the confirmation SMS but is not available to receive the item at the very last minute and the item is loaded into our delivery vans, a re-delivery surcharge of $30.00 applies.
Staircase Delivery Fees
For places with no direct lift access and if stairs climbing are required for the delivery, a staircase delivery surcharge applies with the condition that the stairs climbing at that particular place is safe for our staff or contractor to do so as the equipment can be very heavy. Please pay the fee directly to our delivery team.
• Dumbbells (2-units or more): $20 for each non-lift accessible floor per unit
• Normal treadmills: $20 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
• Heavy treadmills (For Kingsmith K12 Pro and K15): $50 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
• Heavy treadmills (For TM-988 and TM-1088): $70 for first non-lift accessible floor and $50 for each subsequent non-lift accessible floor per item
• Exercise bikes: $15 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
• Recumbent bikes, spin bikes*, elliptical trainers, magnetic rowers: $20 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
• Yesoul V1, G1 spin bikes: $50 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
• Water rowers: $50 for each non-lift accessible floor per item
Please kindly check with our customer service should the item does not fall under any category above or more information is needed.
• We do provide installation/assembly options for you to choose if you would like to assemble the item yourself or have it assembled by our team for some of our products.
• These options are available to choose from under the product listing page.
• Should you choose self assemble/without installation but requires assembly service by our team after the delivery, the charges are as follows: $30 per exercise bike/spin bike, $50 per treadmill
I need the item urgently. Please help?
• Please WhatsApp us at 9639-6130 or email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will try our best to deliver your item as soon as our delivery schedule permits. However, there is no guarantee.
Do you ship worldwide?
• No, we only ship locally in Singapore.