NEW I-Running Treadmill Features
The New I-Running mini treadmill is a small and compact treadmill among our range of treadmills. It can be folded and stored away under the bed because of its size and does not take up a lot of space even when a person is running on it.
The New I-Running mini treadmill has a 1.0 horsepower motor with speeds from 1 km/h to 12 km/h. The running belt measures 100cm in length by 36cm in width. Information such as the distance, time, speed, calories and pulse are displayed on the blue-tinted LCD screen on the panel. The arm handles extend out from the treadmill, making it easy for the user to grab hold of and safer to exercise.
Embedded onto the arm handles are 2 metallic sensors which are used to detect and monitor your pulse. A 3-level manual incline adjustment via latch method is located at the rear of the treadmill.
The next treadmill in the range is the TM-388 Treadmill.
• Fully Foldable
• 1.0 Horsepower Motor
• Speed from 1 km/h to 12 km/h
• LCD Screen displays Distance, Time, Speed, Calories and Pulse
• 3 Levels Manual Incline Adjustment
• Belt Size: 100cm x 36cm
• Size (Unfolded): 122cm (D) x 64cm (W) x 122cm (H)
• Size (Folded): 35cm (D) x 64cm (W) x 128cm (H)
• Rollers For Manoeuvring
• Maximum Weight 90 KG
• 6 Months Warranty For Motor, Parts and Labour (Wear and Tear Not Covered)
• Treadmill has to cool down after 30 to 35 minutes of usage